Glasgow 42 Hart County 0

Tkinslow

I think this is the team that needs to jump up in the 3A rankings. They have all the elements: a fast, aggressive defense; a balanced offensive attack; and a star at tailback, receiver, and QB.

I think they're very good. The problem is their schedule has just been ugly. The win over Larue continues to look better but the rest just aren't good teams. I'm anxious to see them against South Warren next week - not because I think they'll win but just to see them stack up against a superior team.

I think offensively they can score against South but I’m a little worried defensively they sometimes fall asleep on defense and I know when you’re playing teams that you are a lot better than it’s hard to stay focused but against South that could be a problem.

I think they're very good. The problem is their schedule has just been ugly. The win over Larue continues to look better but the rest just aren't good teams. I'm anxious to see them against South Warren next week - not because I think they'll win but just to see them stack up against a superior team.

I think that's fair.