Holmes 73 Pendleton County 42

Sharp I agree with you. PC was able to knock down shots against Ashland which freed Belcher up somewhat. On nights this young team is not making outside shots they will struggle. On nights they do they can compete with most teams. Tale of two games I guess. Holmes is very good though. Mudd played outstanding against Ashland. If he did not at Holmes I can see how things snowballed. They rely on him alot. :sssh:

Sharp I agree with you. PC was able to knock down shots against Ashland which freed Belcher up somewhat. On nights this young team is not making outside shots they will struggle. On nights they do they can compete with most teams. Tale of two games I guess. Holmes is very good though. Mudd played outstanding against Ashland. If he did not at Holmes I can see how things snowballed. They rely on him alot. :sssh:

Jeremy will have to be the head on the team. He is a senior it is time for him to shine. If he shines it will make the rest of the team shine.

Pendleton wasn't playing the way they did at Ashland on Saturday. The boys from Holmes played great as a team last night.They are a very talented group of individuals. They should go far this year.

This probably had a lot to do with Holmes and their athleticism. Holmes is a pretty tough 1st assignment for a team with little varsity experience!! PC will get better as they gain experience, but unfortunately the 10th appears to be pretty darn good this year!!