Louisville Power Rankings - August 30, 2019

SportsLife

I know all four rosters very well. I've coached players at Ballard and at Meade and Meade plays Central Hardin every year.

I guess time will tell. Ballard and Fern Creek were both much better than Meade and Central Hardin last year. Meade hasn't even played a game this season. Ballard and FC already have convincing wins to start the year.

I guess time will tell. Ballard and Fern Creek were both much better than Meade and Central Hardin last year. Meade hasn't even played a game this season. Ballard and FC already have convincing wins to start the year.

Yeah, I'm not being critical of the rankings. I think they are pretty good. I'm just stating what I would change about them. Meade returns their whole team and adds maybe the best player in Kentucky. Central Hardin brings back most of their skill guys and battled through some of the worst injury problems that I've seen a team deal with last year. Also, I don't think Jeffersonville or Doss have very good teams this year. I know Doss is down for sure.

Yeah, I'm not being critical of the rankings. I think they are pretty good. I'm just stating what I would change about them. Meade returns their whole team and adds maybe the best player in Kentucky. Central Hardin brings back most of their skill guys and battled through some of the worst injury problems that I've seen a team deal with last year. Also, I don't think Jeffersonville or Doss have very good teams this year. I know Doss is down for sure.

Neither Meade nor CH were very good last year. I suppose added experience is a positive, but seems like a stretch to say they are both better than Ballard and FC this early in the season. But, that's why they play the games.

Who is the "maybe the best player in Kentucky" that Meade added?