Super Mario Odyssey Gameplay - Zebra Gamer

The new face of cartoons??

This is a TV show on Amazon. It appears to be some guy playing Super Mario Odyssey and commenting throughout. In fact, the guy doesn't shut up. Every thought that pops into his head comes out of his mouth. It's all about his game play, but still. Each episode is a different place in the Super Mario Odyssey Kingdom.

I've been watching it with my 7 year old grandson, last night and again this morning. He absolutely loves it. Can't get enough. I think my head is going to explode. :jump:

My son has spent hours watching some guy playing Call of Duty on YouTube. Same deal with that also. My son owns the games and could play on his own but would rather watch videos of other people playing and giving random opinions on things. So strange.

This has been a thing for a while. There are several VERY popular YouTube shows with this format and the entire Twitch platform was built for this and has been a massive success.

I am not usually a huge fan of these (and some of them have been hugely problematic), but I'll be honest, I watch more than one of the McElroy Brothers' regular series on YouTube which follow this format: Car Boys, in which two guys play an insanely lifelike driving simulator in the dumbest way possible, and Monster Factory, in which they use the character design engines in any game they can get their hands on to create the weirdest individuals to ever show up on screen.