Gallatin County vs. Simon Kenton Predictions

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

The toughest opening round game in the 8th to predict IMO. I feel like it could go either way. Some would say GC is the hot team and SK is going the opposite direction but GC took out SK in last years 8th region opening round. Niece dropped 37 on GC last year I believe. That was the one and only time I've seen him play and am looking forward to it tomorrow night as well. The soph. is the real deal. The Bowen, Coomer, Rasmin combo is tough and McAllister and Dickerson are more than capable of knocking down open 3's. I would lean just a bit towards GC because of Jones is on the Cats sideline but it wouldn't surprise me to see SK redeem their late season skid and make a run to the finals. I am looking forward to a great game at a great venue with those amazing fish sandwiches at the Roy!

Both of the games tonight (SK v. Gallatin / Oldham v. Collins) have the same type of team identities. SK and Gallatin going to push tempo and shoot a lot of 3's, while the other game is a complete contrast with 1/2 court offense and hard nosed defense. SK/Gallatin high scoring affair, while Collins/Oldham could be very low scoring. I look for SK and Collins to both get wins tonight, and the SK/Gallatin game could be a instant classic