10th Region Tournament Draw

I look for BB to make some noise since they beat Campbell Co.

BB beat Campbell by 3. Harrison County beat Campbell by 21 points. And Harrison County only lost to Scott by 3.

BB beat Harrison County by 4 points (@BB). With many whistles and foul shots. Harrison had 2 starters saddled with 2 fouls the first 5 minutes of the game.

But keep overlooking Harrison County.

BB beat Campbell by 3. Harrison County beat Campbell by 21 points. And Harrison County only lost to Scott by 3.

BB beat Harrison County by 4 points (@BB). With many whistles and foul shots. Harrison had 2 starters saddled with 2 fouls the first 5 minutes of the game.

It is tourney time and no one should be overlooking anyone.

I don't think anyone is overlooking Harrison. I know I wouldn't be if I was a coach.

Best two teams in same bracket but Harrison may challenge

What happened to all that talk about how Campbell's tough schedule would really help them come postseason? Kept hearing that from you right until the time Brossart ended their season.

When 100% healthy, seems like Scott and GRC would the frontrunners. But both have their weaknesses.

If teams want to beat Scott, they've gotta turn them into a jump shooting team. If the Lady Eagles can get in the paint or out in transition, watch out.