Brenda Ann Spencer

coldweatherfan

I just read that Brenda Ann Spencer is up for parole this year.

For those that don't know who she is. She is the subject of the Boomtown Rats song, "I don't like Mondays."

She is credited with the first mass shooting. She was a 16 year old girl who opened fire on her school in 1979. Killing 2 and I believe wounding 8.

I don’t remember this incident, but did read up on it on the internet. This girl sounded damaged from day one. Her father bought her a gun for Christmas when she asked for a radio? This was after she said she was suicidal? That’s messed up.

Frankly, I am not sure that kind of messed up gets better after 40 years in prison. Hope she doesn’t get out.

I don’t remember this incident, but did read up on it on the internet. This girl sounded damaged from day one. Her father bought her a gun for Christmas when she asked for a radio? This was after she said she was suicidal? That’s messed up.

Frankly, I am not sure that kind of messed up gets better after 40 years in prison. Hope she doesn’t get out.

That is where I am at, as well. And curious to know what a person does once they are out---and the whole world knows all the suffering that they caused?