Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brenda Ann Spencer

Featured Replies

I just read that Brenda Ann Spencer is up for parole this year.

 

For those that don't know who she is. She is the subject of the Boomtown Rats song, "I don't like Mondays."

 

She is credited with the first mass shooting. She was a 16 year old girl who opened fire on her school in 1979. Killing 2 and I believe wounding 8.

Interesting. She killed a principal and a custodian and injured 8 students.

Edited by hoops5

I don’t remember this incident, but did read up on it on the internet. This girl sounded damaged from day one. Her father bought her a gun for Christmas when she asked for a radio? This was after she said she was suicidal? That’s messed up.

 

Frankly, I am not sure that kind of messed up gets better after 40 years in prison. Hope she doesn’t get out.

I don’t remember this incident, but did read up on it on the internet. This girl sounded damaged from day one. Her father bought her a gun for Christmas when she asked for a radio? This was after she said she was suicidal? That’s messed up.

 

Frankly, I am not sure that kind of messed up gets better after 40 years in prison. Hope she doesn’t get out.

That is where I am at, as well. And curious to know what a person does once they are out---and the whole world knows all the suffering that they caused?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.