Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport/University Heights Predictions

Featured Replies

Looks like there's a fee with that link...that bites.

Looks like there's a fee with that link...that bites.

 

Yep $10

  • Author
Looks like Prepspin will only broadcast a game if a Lexington team is in it, however I did locate another Youtube channel (KySports Tv) that has broadcasts a handful of the games from this tournament including the Newport/GRC game, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

 

Here's the link to their channel...

 

KySports.TV

- YouTube

 

Prepspin appears to be showing it too

Prepspin appears to be showing it too

 

Awesome....good catch :thumb:

 

Looks like they just kept it rolling after the LexCath game.

Now they're just messing with us...they gave me about 20 seconds of warmups. :idunno:

  • Author
Awesome....good catch :thumb:

 

Looks like they just kept it rolling after the LexCath game.

 

I lied lol looks like we have to pay $10 or hope someone can provide updates.

I lied lol looks like we have to pay $10 or hope someone can provide updates.

 

Yep.

 

Well we tried. :idunno:

  • Author
Yep.

 

Well we tried. :idunno:

 

44-31 UHA at the break. Hearing Tandy is being favored. This is all second hand info so take it FWIW.

44-31 UHA at the break. Hearing Tandy is being favored. This is all second hand info so take it FWIW.

 

I've a friend who is at game who just texted me with halftime score, and also said that there were 2 bullcrap techs called by same ref late in the half.

  • Author
I've a friend who is at game who just texted me with halftime score, and also said that there were 2 bullcrap techs called by same ref late in the half.

 

For some reason I’m not all that surprised.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.