Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 78 Chapman (SC) 74 (OT)

Featured Replies

Final from the Smokey Mountian Classic. Chapman hits a half court shot at the buzzer to send to overtime. Ryle was led by Rankin with 25 points and 18 rebounds and Benton with 19 points and 16 rebounds. Nice first game in the Smokeys.

Good for Ryle! Good to get away from home and get a win. Congrats to Rankin & Benton on monster games! How was Ryle guard play?

  • Author
Chapman must be really bad!

 

All I know, they were 5 and 3.

Chapman must be really bad!

 

Sorry BGP! I had a bad night and shouldn't have been so negative towards Ryle last night. I wish I could take back or delete my post. Open mouth - insert foot!

 

I am actually glad to see KY Schools succeed against all other states!

Congrats to Ryle! Rankin & Benton are good players. Coach McFarland doesn't have much talent at the guard position. He's a good coach & excellent role model for those young men.

I saw on my app that their game today is canceled. Anyone know why?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.