Visiting a church

• 3 weeks later...

The church itself was incredible, I'll post some pictures this evening when I get to the house. The first night we went into town we walked through and got several good photos, but didn't make it to mass.

The second night we went into town, we actually got to attend mass; which was very nice. The mass seemed very long as we don't know a lot of Spanish, but it ended up being around an hour and ten minutes or so. The funniest thing during mass we look up at the murals and noticed little lizards running across the ceilings. The one thing that was strange to us, since it's such a known landmark people were constantly walking in and out during the mass. The people were very nice and several visited with us asking where we from, etc.

The church itself was incredible, I'll post some pictures this evening when I get to the house. The first night we went into town we walked through and got several good photos, but didn't make it to mass.

The second night we went into town, we actually got to attend mass; which was very nice. The mass seemed very long as we don't know a lot of Spanish, but it ended up being around an hour and ten minutes or so. The funniest thing during mass we look up at the murals and noticed little lizards running across the ceilings. The one thing that was strange to us, since it's such a known landmark people were constantly walking in and out during the mass. The people were very nice and several visited with us asking where we from, etc.

Mildly surprised that Mass was only an hour and 10 minutes there.:)