Week 14: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

MJAlltheWay24

Conner missing week 14 hurts me a little but I had him handcuffed with Samuels thankfully. Breida is also missing week 14 but I rarely play him anyway. This leaves me with D. Johnson, Ingram, Samuels, and Ware. Probably going to sit Ware in a tough match up against the Ravens.

Thankfully my first round opponent has Melvin Gordon (hopefully sits another week) and had Kareem Hunt so I'm still projected to win by quite a bit.

Conner missing week 14 hurts me a little but I had him handcuffed with Samuels thankfully. Breida is also missing week 14 but I rarely play him anyway. This leaves me with D. Johnson, Ingram, Samuels, and Ware. Probably going to sit Ware in a tough match up against the Ravens.

Thankfully my first round opponent has Melvin Gordon (hopefully sits another week) and had Kareem Hunt so I'm still projected to win by quite a bit.

I've held onto the #1 waiver claim for 80% of our season (doesn't reset each week). I have a bye this week since I landed the one seed, but I'm debating on using it for Samuels. I lost Collins (wasn't using him anyway) and also have Breida injured. I'm not sure I'd use him because I still have Gurley, Aaron Jones, and Carson. I think I may grab him to have him as an option and block any of my fellow playoffs teams from getting him, especially if people think Connor might be out a few weeks.

If I don't, I am not sure I sue the claim at all. So I might as well.

I've held onto the #1 waiver claim for 80% of our season (doesn't reset each week). I have a bye this week since I landed the one seed, but I'm debating on using it for Samuels. I lost Collins (wasn't using him anyway) and also have Breida injured. I'm not sure I'd use him because I still have Gurley, Aaron Jones, and Carson. I think I may grab him to have him as an option and block any of my fellow playoffs teams from getting him, especially if people think Connor might be out a few weeks.

If I don't, I am not sure I sue the claim at all. So I might as well.

Doesn’t look like you need him. I doubt Pittsburgh will reveal the real severity of Conner injury, but I get the impression he will be out for a few weeks. I think Samuels with adding.

Doesn’t look like you need him. I doubt Pittsburgh will reveal the real severity of Conner injury, but I get the impression he will be out for a few weeks. I think Samuels with adding.

Yeah, I definitely don't need him. But at the same time, I don't want a potential opponent next week to add him. If I don't use the claim here, I'm not sure I use it because I am sort of set everywhere.