December 1, 20187 yr Author NKU looked good tonight. They got off to a little bit of a rough start early and really got things going closer to halftime and in the second half.
December 1, 20187 yr Author It’s still hard to believe that UMBC beat Virginia in the NCAA tournament last year.
December 1, 20187 yr I was working tonight and I think I saw NKU start out down 13-0 and then never looked back.
December 1, 20187 yr Make no mistake about it, this isn’t the same UMBC team that beat Virginia last year, but I really really like this NKU team. I’m excited for Tuesday’s game at UC!
December 1, 20187 yr Author Make no mistake about it, this isn’t the same UMBC team that beat Virginia last year, but I really really like this NKU team. I’m excited for Tuesday’s game at UC! I agree, they are better than last year IMO. I’d love seeing them beat UC, don’t know if they are there yet or not.
December 1, 20187 yr Cold start and then a sloppy finish but in between NKU was nearly flawless for about 25 minutes. They went on a 36-2 run and led by as many as 30. If everyone is available on Tuesday, I think it will be a very competitive game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.