UL/Rutgers Updates

gametime

:laugh: :laugh:

Everyone who doesn't share your opinion has agendas. That's rich.

I never said Rutgers was great; I didn't even really offer an opinion about them. I'm just pointing out that it seems like if UofL isn't going to lose, you would want to downplay their accomplishment because it stands to benefit the team in your avatar.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said Rutgers was great; I didn't even really offer an opinion about them. I'm just pointing out that it seems like if UofL isn't going to lose, you would want to downplay their accomplishment because it stands to benefit the team in your avatar.

Not at all. I actually predicted UofL would win this game, and that they will play for the NC in the BCS thread. I just never could have imagined an 8-0 team looking as bad as Rutgers has.

Not at all. I actually predicted UofL would win this game, and that they will play for the NC in the BCS thread. I just never could have imagined an 8-0 team looking as bad as Rutgers has.

That happens when you take a team out of their gameplan. Ask Texas about that; they've shown themselves to not be as awful as they looked against OSU.

How do you know what their gameplan was? Maybe it was to catch UofL off-guard with the pass, and the Cards just prevented it?

Maybe it was, but it was pretty apparent that the Rutgers QB overthrew the receiver who was in fact open.

Rutgers strength is their running game, so maybe I shouldn't have used "gameplan", instead maybe went away from their strength.