Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saints 45 Rams 35

Featured Replies

Huge win for New Orleans. I loved watching these two teams play, especially watching Drew Brees.

 

Would like to see these two teams battle it out again in the NFC Championship.

What a game!

It was very entertaining.

Rams had every chance to win, but just missed converting 4th down by inches on a fake FG, missed another 4th down conversion by a foot, missed FG, pass sailed on a throw that Golf has made all year that forced them to punt.

 

As a Rams fan, I hated to lose but nothing about this game really worried me except for the inability to pressure the QB. The injured secondary players should start coming back over the next few weeks and I think the Rams will be fine...I'm actually kinda glad the undefeated thing is over, it's just too much of a distraction.

  • Author

I can't believe this Saints team blew the Survivor pool for md in Week 1.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.