Weekend of 11/10 and 11/11

Is this the best weekend of High School Football KY will see this year? Granted, obviously, there are bigger games to come, however, there are 64 teams still playing and MOST of them "could" win this weekend. Tons and tons of HUGE games.

For my money, for sheer volume alone, I think this is as good as it gets for H.S. football in KY this fall. Huge games, teams all over the state involved, tremendous match-ups of top-ranked teams.

Many questions will be answered this weekend....:thumb:

It will be a great Friday night of football.

One of the problems with the playoffs as they are set up, is that all games are on Friday nights and a person can only watch one of those games.

In a way, a wish there would be games on maybe Saturday which would allow some of us football junkies to get another fix.

The state championship games do allow for this.

Is this the best weekend of High School Football KY will see this year? Granted, obviously, there are bigger games to come, however, there are 64 teams still playing and MOST of them "could" win this weekend. Tons and tons of HUGE games.

For my money, for sheer volume alone, I think this is as good as it gets for H.S. football in KY this fall. Huge games, teams all over the state involved, tremendous match-ups of top-ranked teams.

Many questions will be answered this weekend....:thumb:

And in addition to the volume of good games all at the same time, this entire week has built expectations up to a frenzy, again, all at the same time.

So, while I am going back and forth with fans of Raceland (LCA's opponents this week), I am reading posts about other teams and rivalries that are, shall we say, "spirited!" And those discussions get me even MORE fired up than if I was just focused on our game this Friday.

It will be a great Friday night of football.

One of the problems with the playoffs as they are set up, is that all games are on Friday nights and a person can only watch one of those games.

In a way, a wish there would be games on maybe Saturday which would allow some of us football junkies to get another fix.

The state championship games do allow for this.

CovCath vs. Highlands will play Sat. at CovCath in Park Hills at 1:00 PM.

Will be a great game to watch.

CovCath vs. Highlands will play Sat. at CovCath in Park Hills at 1:00 PM.

Will be a great game to watch.

The same guy who wishes for Saturday games, unfortunately, can't go to this one.

I will be rooting on the Cats against a good Vanderbilt team on Saturday afternoon.

I would love to see and be in the environment of this rivalry.

The same guy who wishes for Saturday games, unfortunately, can't go to this one.

I will be rooting on the Cats against a good Vanderbilt team on Saturday afternoon.

I would love to see and be in the environment of this rivalry.

Go Cats!