3A Playoff Bracket (Home Field Advantage)

Tones

I noticed that there were some questions in other posts about home field advantage in the playoffs. I believe that this is how home field advantage would play out under different scenarios (color code at the bottom for teams who control their own home field destiny). I placed the 3A teams in there as if the playoffs were to start today per KHSAA district rankings, so obviously there will be changes, but I thought this would visually clear things up for people (hopefully). I may be wrong but I believe that this is correct. Feel free to critique if there are any mistakes.

3A Bracket.pdf

Why is Lexington Catholic the 3 seed and Western hills 2 seed? They should be reversed.

There is no official bracket at this point. There is one week of district games left so only about half the schools are placed. I'd close this thread and pull it up next week when nearly everything should be official.

I know the district races are not over, but at this point Lexington Catholic is the 2 seed because of their win over Western hills.

There are obviously going to be changes, I just used the standings that KHSAA show on their website.