Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 2018/2019

Featured Replies

With Spencer back along also with the Porter kid the 16th should be Elliott's to lose.

I’m hoping to make it down to Elliott County to catch a few games this year should be a good year for them.

 

The Dickerson and Evans Kids did well last season For Elliott County and with both Spencer and Porter back this will definitely help them have a Good season.

I have heard rumors about the Porter boy being 16 and playing in the class of 2023. Anyone else hear this? No wonder he was the best in the 2023 class.

 

I will say that I've seen him play and he's a very good player. Will be a solid addition to Coach Porter's team. I'm picking Elliott Co. to be at Rupp

My guess with a lineup of Dickerson, Evans, Porter, Spenser and Whitley that you will see a very offensively productive team and the defense shouldn't be too shabby either. Look out 16th region.

I have heard rumors about the Porter boy being 16 and playing in the class of 2023. Anyone else hear this? No wonder he was the best in the 2023 class.

 

I will say that I've seen him play and he's a very good player. Will be a solid addition to Coach Porter's team. I'm picking Elliott Co. to be at Rupp

If he is that old, he will not be eligible his senior year. I have heard that as well. Only a rumor though as far as I know.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.