Daniel Bryan had his crown jewel match last night on Smackdown, AJ successfully retained. AJ will now face Samoa Joe at Crown Jewel for the WWE Championship

Shane McMahon stated that if a smackdown superstar reaches the final of the world cup (don't see how they can't since it's Raw and Smackdown on both sides of the bracket) and loses to a Raw superstar, that star will have to find a new home...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Bryan had his crown jewel match last night on Smackdown, AJ successfully retained. AJ will now face Samoa Joe at Crown Jewel for the WWE Championship

Shane McMahon stated that if a smackdown superstar reaches the final of the world cup (don't see how they can't since it's Raw and Smackdown on both sides of the bracket) and loses to a Raw superstar, that star will have to find a new home...

Was wondering how they would write Bryan out of the PPV. He, along with Cena, has refused to work it.

Their's been championship matches advertised for TLC already. Nia Jax v Rousey for the Raw Women's Championship....Dean Ambrose challenging Seth Rollins for the IC Belt...also advertised is Braun Strowman vs Drew McIntyre.....After seeing Strowman v McIntyre advertised got me to thinking, it's not for a belt so does this mean that Lesnar is gonna win back the title at Crown Jewel or will something happen where the title still stays vacant?

Their's been championship matches advertised for TLC already. Nia Jax v Rousey for the Raw Women's Championship....Dean Ambrose challenging Seth Rollins for the IC Belt...also advertised is Braun Strowman vs Drew McIntyre.....After seeing Strowman v McIntyre advertised got me to thinking, it's not for a belt so does this mean that Lesnar is gonna win back the title at Crown Jewel or will something happen where the title still stays vacant?

Probably don't want to spoil the outcome of the Crown Jewel match. As I mentioned in the last post, Strowman is the odds on favorite to walk away with the belt.

Probably don't want to spoil the outcome of the Crown Jewel match. As I mentioned in the last post, Strowman is the odds on favorite to walk away with the belt.

He is but I just wonder since Cromier has 2 fights left in him in the octagon and neither appear to be against Lesnar, will things change and WWE once again put the strap on the Beast Incarnate?

WWE is now advertising Hulk Hogan for Crown Jewel

Sigh....They're losing me with all these also-ran grandparents they keep running back out there. I don't want to see DX. I don't want to see Kane & The Undertaker, and I sure as heck don't want to see Hulk Hogan. Give us more of the young, fresh talent.

Randy Orton goes for the RKO but Mysterio reverses it into a stack pin for the 3 count. After the match, Orton hits an RKO out of no where. Randy goes to leave but comes back in the ring and throws Mysterio under the ropes and out onto the floor. Orton takes Mysterio and drops him gut/face first on the announce table.