November 2, 200619 yr CAn anyone explain why Kevin reinhardt left NKU and went to Georgetown college? I was listening to this game on the way home from work tonight and I heard Reinhardts name called a few times. BTW...cant believe the Cards are even letting this Georgetown club stay within 6 pts.... no offense to the Tigers.. they are a good NAIA school but come on Ricky P.
November 2, 200619 yr CAn anyone explain why Kevin reinhardt left NKU and went to Georgetown college? I was listening to this game on the way home from work tonight and I heard Reinhardts name called a few times. BTW...cant believe the Cards are even letting this Georgetown club stay within 6 pts.... no offense to the Tigers.. they are a good NAIA school but come on Ricky P. Reinhardt just fouled out.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.