Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A Newport at 1A Frankfort

Who wins? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cats are playing much better than they were a year ago. Can they knock off Frankfort on the road?

Panthers struggle to pull out the victory two weeks in a row. Beginning to wonder if they will have enough to go .500? Newport seems to be improving, I expect it to be a close one.

 

Newport 21

FH 10

Panthers struggle to pull out the victory two weeks in a row. Beginning to wonder if they will have enough to go .500? Newport seems to be improving, I expect it to be a close one.

 

Newport 21

FH 10

 

You're gonna need to score more then 21 to beat the Panthers.

 

Bush and Davis don't cramp up at the half Frankfort wins vs Williamsburg... and I doubt Newport has a Wan'dale Robinson on its roster, with that being said Frankfort wins 35-13.

I am friends with one of the staff members and follow closely! While my alma mater the fighting Wandale’s laid a spanking on them last week I should remind you of week 1.

 

TN- 15

FH- 13

 

So it doesn’t take more than 21. The panthers lack depth and discipline along with stamina. They don’t make the plays they are supposed to make. I stick to my prediction and I’ll raise you 3 points since 21 won’t cut it!

 

Newport-24

Frankfort-10

Comparing week 1 to mid-season...? No team is the same. There's so much that happen in that game its no need to bring up Frankfort shot themselves in the foot several times and lost.

Comparing week 1 to mid-season...? No team is the same. There's so much that happen in that game its no need to bring up Frankfort shot themselves in the foot several times and lost.

 

Week 1, Week 4, Week 5 all the same story, so I understand Week 1 frustration but they were up 20-0 Week 4 and seemed to be playing tough Week 5 but shot themselves again. Eventually you have to coach through these issues! Time will tell, new season has begun and district play is upon us.

Week 1, Week 4, Week 5 all the same story, so I understand Week 1 frustration but they were up 20-0 Week 4 and seemed to be playing tough Week 5 but shot themselves again. Eventually you have to coach through these issues! Time will tell, new season has begun and district play is upon us.

 

Im not sure if you were there for any of the Frankfort games but week one Frankfort had several TD's called back, some calls may be legit , and some were bogus but if you were at the game you could tell Frankfort was the better team

 

Williamsburg: The two player that locked up Williamsburg top players went down first drive of the 3rd quarter and with Frankfort having such a small roster it caught up to them. Week 5 was against potential Mr Football candidate. I agree you have to coach through some issues but when you don't have the numbers its tough.

I was not at Week 1 or 4 but attended Week 5, and I can say there looked like a glimpse of hope for Frankfort until they decided to punt to Wandale. I think there were 3 defensive series and 3 or 4 offensive series before this even happened. When you play kids like that you have to take advantage and get up early! That never happened.

Newport is a solid team. Unlike last year, their scheme fits their personnel. And they neat a good Ludlow team last week.

But this game is simple... what Frankfort team shows up? I think it will be the one showed up in Williamsburg. But no cramps!

FHS 42

NHS 22

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.