Boyle County 16 Russell County 8

Daddypete

Seems that there are not very many people that think Marion hould even be in the playoffs against the almighty Rebels.

Have I missed reading a quote in here? Just where did anybody say that Marion should not have been in the playoffs against Boyle? :confused: "The Almighty Rebels" so you say Bazz have not or will not think that Marion is not of a high quality team. They derserve everything that they have earned this season

Have I missed reading a quote in here? Just where did anybody say that Marion should not have been in the playoffs against Boyle? :confused: "The Almighty Rebels" so you say Bazz have not or will not think that Marion is not of a high quality team. They derserve everything that they have earned this season

:thumb: :thumb: You will never hear a "true" Rebel fan ever say anything like this. Every team that steps out on a field deserves to be on that field. The title "THE ALMIGHTY REBELS", to be quite honest, is a title that offends me as a REBEL fan. Every kid that has taken the time to practice and go out on that field each friday night, whether it be Boyle, Marion, Danville, Highlands, St.X...etc...etc...all deserve to win if they play good enough to win. There seems to be quite a lot of "putting down Boyle" but you will never hear any Rebel fan on this site ever say anything bad against another team or any of their individual players. Let these kids play and whoever comes off that field with a victory (whether it be Boyle or the other team) is the team that should have won.

:thumb: :thumb: You will never hear a "true" Rebel fan ever say anything like this. Every team that steps out on a field deserves to be on that field. The title "THE ALMIGHTY REBELS", to be quite honest, is a title that offends me as a REBEL fan. Every kid that has taken the time to practice and go out on that field each friday night, whether it be Boyle, Marion, Danville, Highlands, St.X...etc...etc...all deserve to win if they play good enough to win. There seems to be quite a lot of "putting down Boyle" but you will never hear any Rebel fan on this site ever say anything bad against another team or any of their individual players. Let these kids play and whoever comes off that field with a victory (whether it be Boyle or the other team) is the team that should have won.

You go girl...;)