Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA's Kyle Rode commits to Liberty

Featured Replies

Per his Twitter account.

 

Kyle Rode @kylerode

I am extremely blessed and excited to announce that I’m committed to Liberty University!

Matt Rose, LCA class of 2015, went to Liberty I believe but transfered to Lipscomb. Is there a Lexington connection at Liberty? Also congrats Kyle!

  • Author
Is there a Lexington connection at Liberty?

 

An assistant coach played for two years at Centre is all I can find on the Liberty end.

I believe Matt Rose went to Samford then transfer to Lipscomb.

I think you're right. I think I heard a rumor he was going to transfer to Liberty after Samford and I got my facts mixed around.

I think you're right. I think I heard a rumor he was going to transfer to Liberty after Samford and I got my facts mixed around.

 

Congratulations! Liberty U is a great school. Largest Christian university with 14,000 residential students. Tons of stuff to do there. They just built several new dorms, are currently adding on to the football stadium, a new Bible and theology building, and much more. They get some of the most interesting speakers for their convocation (sorta like chapel).

 

They have a lot going on.

A very exciting time to be enrolled at Liberty University. Congratulations on your commitment.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.