America's Got Talent (2018)

Anyone watching this season?

I thought the whole, "I want to be a judge" and then they guy playing fart noises all seemed staged. Guess they were hurting on content for the first episode lol.

The little creepy girl magician was pretty good. Liked her unique approach.

Really liked the dance group from Brazil at the very end. The dance group from the Philippines didn't really do it for me.

Also really liked the live band of two sons and daughter that sang about their mom. The young brother sure could sing.

If the real premise of the show is to find a Vegas act, then I'd never pick a dance act like those last night. No way I'm paying $$$ to watch that in Vegas.

The winners get a $1,000,000 Vegas contract for a year...for a dance act with 40 people, how's that divide out for them? :lol2:

Maybe they don't pay the kids!!!

If the real premise of the show is to find a Vegas act, then I'd never pick a dance act like those last night. No way I'm paying $$$ to watch that in Vegas.

The winners get a $1,000,000 Vegas contract for a year...for a dance act with 40 people, how's that divide out for them? :lol2:

Maybe they don't pay the kids!!!

I believe it's a $1 million and a Vegas contract.

But I agree with you. Might be why the dance acts don't tend to win, but still make it a long way.