Open Job: Fairview

BITW

It's out in the news paper that Ray may stick around as a special-education instructor. He is enrolled in online courses through Salem University. If he stays at Fairview, Cooksey wants Ray involved in the program. Ray said he’s not walking away from football, but he’s dedicating the bulk of his time to becoming a principal.

Credit Aaron Snyder with the story in the adi.

Sidebar this may be a moot point for Fairview, I am hearing numbers are not good at all.

The reported low numbers over the past few years in the lower grades might finally do Fairview football in. They dropped football once before. Is it about to happen again?

Looking to be a principal and has to get some course work in to do so is what I am hearing.

Sidebar this may be a moot point for Fairview, I am hearing numbers are not good at all.

I was told by a member of the staff Fairview currently has 40 kids for Football. As we all know that can change for better or worse in a blink of an eye .

I was told by a member of the staff Fairview currently has 40 kids for Football. As we all know that can change for better or worse in a blink of an eye .

I hope that's true. It would be a pleasant contradiction to all of the chatter surrounding the program recently.

I hope that's true. It would be a pleasant contradiction to all of the chatter surrounding the program recently.

Agreed . I'm not around to see it with my own eyes , but taking in consideration the person who told me this is a current coach on the staff I'd like to think it's true .