Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Fairview

Featured Replies

Looks like Brett Cooksey will take over the program.

Wow. Wonder where Ray is going?

 

Im hearing something changed in his work schedule and he can no longer coach.

Wow. Was he not teaching?

 

Yes he was teaching . I can't elaborate any further it's not my place , but it's a good thing for him nothing bad .

It's out in the news paper that Ray may stick around as a special-education instructor. He is enrolled in online courses through Salem University. If he stays at Fairview, Cooksey wants Ray involved in the program. Ray said he’s not walking away from football, but he’s dedicating the bulk of his time to becoming a principal.

 

Credit Aaron Snyder with the story in the adi.

Looking to be a principal and has to get some course work in to do so is what I am hearing.

 

 

Sidebar this may be a moot point for Fairview, I am hearing numbers are not good at all.

Sidebar this may be a moot point for Fairview, I am hearing numbers are not good at all.

 

The reported low numbers over the past few years in the lower grades might finally do Fairview football in. They dropped football once before. Is it about to happen again?

Looking to be a principal and has to get some course work in to do so is what I am hearing.

 

 

Sidebar this may be a moot point for Fairview, I am hearing numbers are not good at all.

 

I was told by a member of the staff Fairview currently has 40 kids for Football. As we all know that can change for better or worse in a blink of an eye .

I was told by a member of the staff Fairview currently has 40 kids for Football. As we all know that can change for better or worse in a blink of an eye .

 

I hope that's true. It would be a pleasant contradiction to all of the chatter surrounding the program recently.

I hope that's true. It would be a pleasant contradiction to all of the chatter surrounding the program recently.

 

Agreed . I'm not around to see it with my own eyes , but taking in consideration the person who told me this is a current coach on the staff I'd like to think it's true .

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.