Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male/Manual JV and Frosh Scores?

Featured Replies

The JV's were supposed to play Monday night at 5:30 and the Frosh teams Tuesday night. Anybody have scores from the games?

Not I, but I'm curious as well.

  • Author

Anyone? anyone? Buehler?

JV - Male 21-0

Freshmen - Male 20-0

JV - Male 21-0

Freshmen - Male 20-0

:irked:

 

And I thought the gap was closing.

I knew the JV score but wanted to doublecheck, so I guess it was right. Good Luck Rams on Friday.

:irked:

 

And I thought the gap was closing.

 

 

I didn't see the Freshman game but I did see the JV game. The Manual JV team has been playing with A LOT of freshmen this year. The QB's that were being used were the 2nd and 3rd string QB's. Also starting two freshmen linebackers. A lot of kids (Sophmores and Juniors) that would normally play on Mondays didn't play this year due to the fact that they play MOST of the game on Friday. This includes a Soph starting at QB and Freshman starting at FS neither of which played Monday or Tuesday.

I didn't see the Freshman game but I did see the JV game. The Manual JV team has been playing with A LOT of freshmen this year. The QB's that were being used were the 2nd and 3rd string QB's. Also starting two freshmen linebackers. A lot of kids (Sophmores and Juniors) that would normally play on Mondays didn't play this year due to the fact that they play MOST of the game on Friday. This includes a Soph starting at QB and Freshman starting at FS neither of which played Monday or Tuesday.
I thought the young defense was pretty impressive on Monday, especially that TALL end.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.