Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll vs. Owen Predictions

Featured Replies

Carroll coming off bye week, and two hard losses to Danville and Frankfort. Owen had an emotional and close game against Trimble. Game at Carroll, Senior night. Who do you like?

Carroll County wins by 4, setting up a probable rematch with Frankfort in round 1 of the District playoffs..Owen sits it out this year-the way some have described the 1st matchup between the two Panther teams, I wonder how it will play out having to be played in Frankfort(if all of the rumors were true about coaches/players, arguing, thumbtacks, tables, ladders and chairs, run ins by other wrestlers, etc).....you get my drift :)

  • Author
Carroll County wins by 4, setting up a probable rematch with Frankfort in round 1 of the District playoffs..Owen sits it out this year-the way some have described the 1st matchup between the two Panther teams, I wonder how it will play out having to be played in Frankfort(if all of the rumors were true about coaches/players, arguing, thumbtacks, tables, ladders and chairs, run ins by other wrestlers, etc).....you get my drift :)

 

Awesome post!! I agree. Hopefully no ladder matches.

I don't see the two Panther teams playing again...

 

I think that it will most likely be the Rebels in playoffs. Their defense was solid last week against Trimble. Much more solid than the Carroll defenses that I have seen this year.

 

I will go

OC - 27

CC - 13

CC 20

OC 6

This should be a good game; winner gets Frankfort(unless Trimble Co. does the unthinkable) and the loser turns in their equipment. Don't look for a blowout-both are pretty evenly matched but I give the advantage to the Carroll Co. offense. The Rose kid is pretty good.

Owen kids play really hard!! Hats off to Coach U. There is alot to be said about getting your kids to play as hard as they do.

I am pulling for Owen. They have some good kids.

 

OC 20

CC 14

Owen Co. 22-21.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.