Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 71 Virginia Tech 65

Featured Replies

I think the Irish were down 21 in the second half, a big technical foul on Va.Tech with around 8 minutes to play.

 

This makes me wonder, with N.D. being in the next 4 out going into the game where they stand now.

 

Secondary thought I can't wait until next Thursday/Friday, should be a national holiday.

14-4 with Bonzie Colson... But I think tomorrow vs Duke is a win and in. Not sure they got enough to get in without that win.

Wow...I turned it off and the Hokies were rolling.

  • Author
Wow...I turned it off and the Hokies were rolling.

 

I kind of zoned out on it, and was doing some work.

Hokies went cold down the stretch. Good line by analyst Tom Crean when he said Matt Farrell looked like Colin Farrell as he overreacted to a slight push from Clarke of VT got a technical called.

  • Author
Hokies went cold down the stretch. Good line by analyst Tom Crean when he said Matt Farrell looked like Colin Farrell as he overreacted to a slight push from Clarke of VT got a technical called.

 

That's when I believe the 5-6 minute scoreless stretch started for VT.

Yes, it was about at the 8-minute mark as I recall.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.