Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Oldham / Anderson County 8th Region SF updates

Featured Replies

I'll try to update during our broadcast from New Castle tonight.

 

Tip off at 6:30 pm ET.

 

Anderson County (12-15) the champs of the 30th district

vs

South Oldham (18-11) the runner-ups from the 29th district

 

Winner goes to the finals tomorrow night vs. the Oldham Co / Gallatin County winner.

 

Anderson County won the regular season meeting in Lawrenceburg in December by 2 points.

 

broadcast begins 6 pm ET The Pegasus Sports Network - PSN live (also archived) internet video

 

CM

Appreciate that @ColonelMike. I'm sadly unable to attend and will be checking my phone regularly. I'm rollin with Cobe and my original region 8 pick, A.C. I predict Anderson 61-57

End of first quarter 18-15 South Oldham. Would update more but wireless internet is terrible in here tonight.

South Oldham 1-3-1 half court trap has given Anderson trouble. Young is on fire South leads 33-22 with 3:29 to play in half. Timeout Anderson.

  • Author

sorry!

 

Too much going on in the booth.

 

3;30 left in the third

 

South 57-39

South Oldham is shooting lights out I'm guessing at least 60%. They lead 60-41 with 2:15 left in the 3rd quarter.

  • Author

The rout is on.

 

End of three

 

South Oldham 72 Anderson 41

 

Sam Beard knocked in 10 points in the third for South. Luke Morrison with 9 in the quarter and 18 in the game.

72-41 South Oldham after 3 quarters. Looking a lot like 2016 regional final game. I told @ColonelMike before the game when we talked that if Anderson played the way they had last two weeks would go down to the wire. If they played like they did during the regular season it would be a repeat of the 2016 game. I think Drury needs to throw in the towel like he did in 2016. lol

72-41 South Oldham after 3 quarters. Looking a lot like 2016 regional final game. I told [MENTION=3869]ColonelMike before the game when we talked that if Anderson played the way they had last two weeks would go down to the wire. If they played like they did during the regular season it would be a repeat of the 2016 game. I think Drury needs to throw in the towel like he did in 2016. lol

 

Ouch! well, I was a little off on my prediction. I remember him throwing in the towel! First and only time ever seeing it happen.

  • Author

FINAL

 

South 95 Anderson 53

 

This was a 19 point game with about 2 minutes left in the third....two minutes later, South had a 31 point lead at the end of three.

 

South hit 14 threes

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.