George Rogers Clark vs Scott (10th region finals) Predictions

Which team will win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

This is tourney time so it's really like being at the Final Table of the WSOP. Anything can happen. Your AA's can be cracked by a non suited 5,6 and you lose your mind. Or your QQ's can hold up all the way and see you through to the finish.

I've seen enough over the years to know that in March any game is a coin flip at best and 'ship games are won by the team that has the most (if any) left in the tank after playing your guts out the night before.

By the way I'll take the Eagles by a point and at least a half dozen heart attacks in the stands before it is all said and done. I'd love to say they will run away with it, but that is just wishful thinking.

All any of us can truly ask is for an awesome game with consistent refs and no injuries!!!!

How deep is Scott's bench?

Goldie, that's a good question. Cause just when I think they've hit the end of it coach puts a player in briefly that hits a basket or makes a tough rebound or a great steal. But I am pretty sure GRC has a very deep bench.

Goldie, that's a good question. Cause just when I think they've hit the end of it coach puts a player in briefly that hits a basket or makes a tough rebound or a great steal. But I am pretty sure GRC has a very deep bench.

Yes we have a very deep bench

Congrats to GRC. You guys have some great girls that were a joy to watch. Our girls played their guts out tonight and rose to every challenge. Just couldn't close the gap, giving up to many empty trips down the court.

Best of luck to you guys at state, bri g that trophy back home to the 10th!!!!

Congrats to GRC. You guys have some great girls that were a joy to watch. Our girls played their guts out tonight and rose to every challenge. Just couldn't close the gap, giving up to many empty trips down the court.

Best of luck to you guys at state, bri g that trophy back home to the 10th!!!!

Thanks so much!!!!