Best Standing Dropkick by a Pro Wrestler

The SDK is one of my favorite wrestling maneuvers. When it is executed well, it is a thing of beauty. I appreciate an athlete who can get some major air on his jumps. Back years ago when I was taking martial arts, I loved practicing the jumping sidekick. It was a difficult technique but I loved trying it. I appreciate the wrestlers who know how to perform the standing dropkick to perfection.

Speaking of perfection, Mr. Perfect's SDK was a thing of beauty. The guy could really perform in the ring and his exquisite dropkick was no exception.

Also, Randy Orton gives me chills when he executes his SDK. He gets awesome height on his kick. His is probably the best out there today.

Can't leave out Zig in this category. Dolph has an incredibly powerful SDK. Obviously, Zig was heavily influenced by Perfect. He looks like Hennig and his moves are a living tribute to his hero and mentor.

Who would you rate as the best all-time on the drop kick? Also, what other wrestling maneuvers do you enjoy seeing executed and who does the best job of executing your favorite maneuver?

Yes he did. Had totally forgotten about him.

Funny how you and I debate religion, eschatology, salvation of the soul, and other such things but at the same time relate to 1990’s professional wrestling.

Funny how you and I debate religion, eschatology, salvation of the soul, and other such things but at the same time relate to 1990’s professional wrestling.

Don't think that hasn't crossed my mind many times. :) That's one thing I love about this forum. I get the chance to talk with people I would probably never get to meet and talk about things ranging from "Space Mountain" to the Mount of Olives. I appreciate the opportunity to talk with you, pastor.

Edited by Science Friction