Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Drexel 85 Delaware 83

Featured Replies

Largest Comeback Ever

 

Drexel overcame a 34 point deficit, trailing 53-19 with just over 2 minutes remaining in the first half. They didn't get it to single digits until the 5:21 mark, but tied it at the 3:50 mark, and took the lead with just under two minutes left.

 

Drexel sets men's Division 1 record for comeback win by overcoming 34-point first-half deficit to beat Delaware

Btw, Drexel should be ashamed.

 

Why should they be ashamed they overcame a 34 point deficit and won?

The magic of the CAA! Now it'll be interesting on Saturday when JMU plays Delaware. JMU just got beat 77-61 on Senior Night, but Delaware has to bounce back from a historic collapse. Will be a huge test for both teams heading into the CAA tournament.

Why should they be ashamed they overcame a 34 point deficit and won?

 

I'm sorry, my friend. I meant the Blue Hens should be ashamed. Been a busy morning. No team should lose a lead that large. I said the same thing about Dale Brown's team that blew a 31- point second half lead to UK. Bad coaching by Brown , imo. But kudos to UK and to Drexel in this one. They never quit.

I'm sorry, my friend. I meant the Blue Hens should be ashamed. Been a busy morning. No team should lose a lead that large. I said the same thing about Dale Brown's team that blew a 31- point second half lead to UK. Bad coaching by Brown , imo. But kudos to UK and to Drexel in this one. They never quit.

 

:lol2: I figured it was one of two things....a) You meant Delaware, or b) that Drexel should be ashamed they fell behind by 34 to begin with.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.