Scott vs Campbell County 37th District Championship 2/22

Camels should blow them out. If the refs allow Anna to bully her way around the rim and the camels get in foul trouble it could be a different game. The 37th district refs in the CCHS/ Calvery game last night we’re down right horrible. Both ways. I think 30 fouls called the first half. The Scott/Brossart game wasn’t as bad. I like to see teams get in a flow and play ball. When the refs are calling every little touch it makes the game so hard to watch.

Camels should blow them out. If the refs allow Anna to bully her way around the rim and the camels get in foul trouble it could be a different game. The 37th district refs in the CCHS/ Calvery game last night we’re down right horrible. Both ways. I think 30 fouls called the first half. The Scott/Brossart game wasn’t as bad. I like to see teams get in a flow and play ball. When the refs are calling every little touch it makes the game so hard to watch.

Scott has a good team. I just think Campbell wants this title their Senior Year.Camels should win this one by a lot. Have a big lead so there's no reason to reset clock. :taz:

Edited by Sportsaholic Mamaw