Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Frankfort Updates

Featured Replies

I am having difficulty with the satellite radio stream (actually, it is probably my dial-up internet connection), so I am only getting parts. Last thing I knew for sure was Danville was up 7-6.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you'll give me the internet site I will attempt to listen to a few minutes of it when the Rockcastle County game goes to halftime.

  • Author
If you'll give me the internet site I will attempt to listen to a few minutes of it when the Rockcastle County game goes to halftime.

 

http://www.kywimax.com/audiostream

 

Thanks for your Rockcastle updates, too. My plan had been to listen to Danville-Frankfort and read your updates, but, alas, my internet connection has other plans.

I heard 7-6 Danville at half. Hard listening to the whistlining sounds. Sorry if this is not correct

Any updates you can give would be great. :thumb:

I will see what I can do for you all!!!
Thanks PRIDENEVERDIES. :thumb:

Frankfort scores with 9:03 remaining in the 3rd quarter on a 1 yard run.

 

Frankfort leads 12-7.

Frankfort has the ball at the Danville 26...not sure what happened for Frankfort to get the ball back.

 

The Panthers have it 3rd & 4 now just inside the redzone.

Huge first down pickup by the Panthers....they have it first and 10 at the Admiral 17.

Apparently Danville had another quick turnover to set-up this drive by Frankfort.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.