Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 67 Frankfort 57

Featured Replies

Great win for the Cards. We came out flat to begin the game as I thought we might after the big rival game last night against MoCo. We lead after the first quarter 15-9 and score was tied 26 all at the half.

 

Frankfort has a very quick team and #1 was hot tonight, good player. The big guy gave us some trouble, then Philpot went to work in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

 

Philpot was named player of the game. He had a great game on both ends of the court. Rucker came off the bench and gave us some quick 3's. Graham did much better the 2nd half in getting other players involved. Also our defense stepped up and we feed off that and our offense took over.

 

Strange ending to the game. #24 for Frankfort was called for a T and ejected from the game. Time expired and no free throws were shot.

 

GRC improves to 19-3. We travel to Bourbon Co Monday in a makeup snow game. We play South Laurel at home on Tuesday then take on the Mason Co Royals Friday @ GRC.

Great win for the Cards. We came out flat to begin the game as I thought we might after the big rival game last night against MoCo. We lead after the first quarter 15-9 and score was tied 26 all at the half.

 

Frankfort has a very quick team and #1 was hot tonight, good player. The big guy gave us some trouble, then Philpot went to work in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

 

Philpot was named player of the game. He had a great game on both ends of the court. Rucker came off the bench and gave us some quick 3's. Graham did much better the 2nd half in getting other players involved. Also our defense stepped up and we feed off that and our offense took over.

 

Strange ending to the game. #24 for Frankfort was called for a T and ejected from the game. Time expired and no free throws were shot.

 

GRC improves to 19-3. We travel to Bourbon Co Monday in a makeup snow game. We play South Laurel at home on Tuesday then take on the Mason Co Royals Friday @ GRC.

 

Goldie, you will enjoy watching South Laurel's Junior star, J.J. Ramey. He's very athletic with some major "hops." Kid has overcome a hearing disability to become one of the state's best juniors.

  • Author
Goldie, you will enjoy watching South Laurel's Junior star, J.J. Ramey. Very, athletic with major "hops." Kid has overcome a hearing disability to become one of the state's best juniors.

 

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. It is players like him that I really like to watch and appreciate their game. What # is he?

 

I know Coach Davis very well. He was some of our former players AAU coach. Looking forward to watching this game.

Definitely an odd ending with #24 getting his second T and being ejected as time expired. Not sure I have every seen that before especially without the free throws being shot. Very tough, physical game. Frankfort never subbed until #44 fouled out well into the fourth quarter.

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. It is players like him that I really like to watch and appreciate their game. What # is he?

 

I know Coach Davis very well. He was some of our former players AAU coach. Looking forward to watching this game.

 

 

#30 . I think he was about one year of age when it was discovered he was profoundly deaf.

 

jj.jpg

  • Author

Team stats were as follows:

 

GRC

 

2's - 20 of 31

3's - 5 of 17

Overall - 25 of 48

Free throws - 12 of 18

Assists - 21

Defensive Rebounds - 20

Offensive Rebounds - 8

Turnovers - 13

Steals - 4

Blocked shots - 2

 

Frankfort

 

2's - 12 of 31

3's - 8 of 19

Overall - 20 of 50

Free throws - 9 of 12

Assists - 16

Defensive Rebounds - 15

Offensive Rebounds - 10

Turnovers - 15

Steals - 10

Blocked shots - 0

  • Author
Loving all those assists❤️

 

Me too. I would say we average over 20 a game. That stat has to be right up there at the top in the state.

 

Philpot was hot tonight and his teammates work the ball to get it to him. Don't have his stats but I know he had to have a double double.

When Tillman fouled out Will was wide open. There was no one to guard him. Very strange game. There was a score discrepancy too...I think somewhere in there the scoreboard gave Frankfort two extra points...a fouls was called they gave him two points even though he missed it and he shots two free throws. Would love to see the film on that. It was strange

  • Author
When Tillman fouled out Will was wide open. There was no one to guard him. Very strange game. There was a score discrepancy too...I think somewhere in there the scoreboard gave Frankfort two extra points...a fouls was called they gave him two points even though he missed it and he shots two free throws. Would love to see the film on that. It was strange

 

I don't remember that happening....I must have been talking....:lol2:

  • Author
Definitely an odd ending with #24 getting his second T and being ejected as time expired. Not sure I have every seen that before especially without the free throws being shot. Very tough, physical game. Frankfort never subbed until #44 fouled out well into the fourth quarter.

 

Yes it was. Hopefully some of the posters on here can explain why no Free Throws where made?

GRC was whistled for a foul away from the ball. When the foul was committed the ball was already in mid air from a shot. Therefore when the basket went in it counted and the foul was called away from the play. Frankfort was in the bonus so the Frankfort player that was fouled was awarded the 1+1. The basket counts and they shoot the free throws. Frankfort was not given an extra basket. The officials came to both benchs and explained the call neither coach appealed or argued the call. No scoring error.

I don't remember that happening....I must have been talking....:lol2:

 

The score discrepancy was straightened out to me. I was wrong

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.