Middle Tennessee 66 Western Kentucky 62

Tough one to lose. Dropped us from 34 RPI to 44, but we stayed at 46 in KenPom. Big home game against Marshall on Saturday, and then we play the easy part of our conference schedule until the last two games of the year @UAB and @MTSU. I could easily see WKU making this game back up. Out large bid not outta the question, but going to have to take care of business the rest of conference slate.

Great atmosphere, agreed. Stinks that we lost, as a W could have kept a lot of the casual fans there coming back.

Tough one to lose. Dropped us from 34 RPI to 44, but we stayed at 46 in KenPom. Big home game against Marshall on Saturday, and then we play the easy part of our conference schedule until the last two games of the year @UAB and @MTSU. I could easily see WKU making this game back up. Out large bid not outta the question, but going to have to take care of business the rest of conference slate.

If everyone continues to win, I think a 10-seed is possible for the C-USA champion. I also think a First Four spot is possible for the second place team in C-USA, assuming again that they all continue to win. That would probably be an 11- or 12-seed.