Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knott County Central 70 Cordia 54

Featured Replies

Knott County Central take care of business in the All A championship game at Breathitt Coliseum with a 70-54 victory over county rival Cordia.

I told you. I just haven't seen anything that makes me think Cordia can overcome the top 2-3 teams in the 14th.

 

Maybe things will be different when district time rolls around...but I doubt it.

Is Knott Co Central right on the enrollment border for the All A Classic? I remember seeing KCC with Justice and crew when they were sophomores or juniors, but I don't remember seeing them since then.

Knott played one of their better ball games last night. Isaac Caudill has had to gain experience at the point rather than playing his preferred position, shooting guard. I didn't see any stats but I am sure he had a double double. The Couch twins played an excellent energetic defensive game. Hofsess and Slone played a solid game. Two other players contribute on a regular basis, McGuire and Napier. Last night Coach King went with his experienced players in the second half and they played really well. I was really surprised with the size of the crowd since the girls started at 3 and the boys at 5. It wasn't so much that Cordia played bad, Knott just had so much more experience.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.