Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville at Florida State Thoughts/Predictions

Featured Replies

Gonna be another late night...., 9:06pm start time

 

I’m planning some nice adult beverages/snacks to soften the likely outcome, lol (why not?) – but man it sure will be nice when (if) the Cards get a “quality” win.

 

Go Cards!

I predict I will not stay up to watch this Cardinal loss. :lol2:

Florida St. 76-70.

  • Author
I predict I will not stay up to watch this Cardinal loss. :lol2:

 

That’s the wise choice!! I’m feeling a mid-week party, for some reason... I’ll prob flip to Warriors/Clippers in the second half.

 

And @SLINK - I appreciate how you are always up for making a prediction!

That’s the wise choice!! I’m feeling a mid-week party, for some reason... I’ll prob flip to Warriors/Clippers in the second half.

 

And @SLINK - I appreciate how you are always up for making a prediction!

 

Try to give my honest thoughts.

  • Author
Cards lose

 

LOL!

  • Author
Whatever dude.

 

Yeap - LOL!

Yeap - LOL!

 

Did you call anyone else out? Nope? Okay then. I really don't care what you say.

  • Author
Did you call anyone else out? Nope? Okay then. I really don't care what you say.

 

Oh you care, LOL!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.