Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL PIck em SEASON TOTALS

Featured Replies

SEASON TOTALS

 

200 brown4

 

199 slink

 

196 dmh115

 

192 mcpapa

 

187 Jack of all Trades

 

185 16th Bball Fan

 

184 MNCM

 

183 Sweet16

183 Randy Parker

 

176 can't coach

 

172 MJAlltheWay24

172 sealedpower

172 PP1

 

170 newarkcatholicfan

 

168 sumoroyal

 

166 k'd looking

 

161 B-Ball-Fan

 

140 GrantNKY

 

139 king louie

 

138 afi100guy

 

135 AirYardGo

 

125 littleluck55

 

112 UKMustangFan

 

97 plantmanky

 

96 coldweatherfan

 

77 Big Slick

 

58 halfback20

 

55 TTS_JF

 

46 Bengal Maniac

 

36 footballforever74

 

35 Jumper_Dad

 

32 czar

 

27 SnottieDrippen

 

21 Habib

 

14 Grizzly Adams

 

13 Mediocre Nachos

 

10 nkypete

 

8 DukeDog

 

4 NamecipS

  • Author

LAST 3 YEARS

 

2017: @brown4 with 200 points

2016: @B-Ball-fan with 194

2015: @Randy Parker with 219

Thanks to @sweet16 for running this. Do I get anything for winning this? Also I won the College Football Pick em as well, any reward for that?

  • Author
Thanks to @sweet16 for running this. Do I get anything for winning this? Also I won the College Football Pick em as well, any reward for that?

 

Thanks and yes you do. Email theguru and tell him what you won.

  • Author
Thanks to @sweet16 for running this. Do I get anything for winning this? Also I won the College Football Pick em as well, any reward for that?

 

Thanks. This year was a challenge with my work and how busy it has been.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.