Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conference games before Jan. 1

Featured Replies

I'm sure there is a thread from last year on this, and probably the year before as well, all started by me. I hate the concept of playing conference games before New Year's. What is the logic of dumping an important conference game in the middle of a TV schedule that features a full slate of either NFL or CFBowl games, or perhaps both?

 

I hate this practice. It's just dumb. Even worse for a team like UK, who looked hungover in a big way from Friday.

I guess that is the price you pay to have a good non-conference game in Jan or Feb like UK at WVU this year.

I guess that is the price you pay to have a good non-conference game in Jan or Feb like UK at WVU this year.

 

It's the reality of 18 and now some 20 game in-conference schedules. With 16, you could wait until the calendar flipped. Now, not so much...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.