Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 64 Simon Kenton 53

Featured Replies

I didn’t see them play man one possession this game. Unless i fell asleep somewhere along the line. 2-3 zone

 

I agree regarding their makeup. The earlier game I watched them I thought they would give sk fits with their preassure but they didn’t really play man this game

 

However their zone was effective as they were really out in the passing lanes. Sk’s young guard/ forward must of had 10 balls deflected and I thought that had a huge impact on the game. Why sk did not adjust is beyond me

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.