January 9, 20188 yr Author Could you imagine the Monster among Men being under the spell of Alexa Bliss! :lol2:
January 9, 20188 yr Could you imagine the Monster among Men being under the spell of Alexa Bliss! What a lucky monster.
January 17, 20188 yr Author Finn Balor & Sasha Banks defeated Shinsuke Nakamura & Natalya when Banks forced Natty to tap out. I thought it was a pretty good show. The pairings are interesting and some of the promos have been really good.
January 24, 20188 yr Finn Balor & Sasha Banks defeated Shinsuke Nakamura & Natalya when Banks forced Natty to tap out. I thought it was a pretty good show. The pairings are interesting and some of the promos have been really good. Is that the only result so far?
January 24, 20188 yr Author ^ The Miz & Asuka defeated Big E & Carmella last night when Asuka forced Carmella to tap.
January 24, 20188 yr Next Tuesday is Braun & Bliss vs. Sami Zayn & Becky Lynch. I almost want to watch that one.
January 25, 20188 yr Author Night one topped out at 136,000 live viewers & this past Tuesday was 92,000. Night one's total viewership sits now at 1.9 million & this past Tuesday is at 928,000.
January 31, 20188 yr Author Braun & Bliss defeated Zayn & Lynch in what I thought was a really fun match. The chemistry between Braun & Bliss is really entertaining. Goldust & Mandy Rose vs. Jimmy Uso & Naomi next Tuesday night. I look for Smackdown to pick up its first victory in that one.
February 6, 20188 yr Braun & Bliss defeated Zayn & Lynch in what I thought was a really fun match. The chemistry between Braun & Bliss is really entertaining. Did you really think the Ginger Snaps had a chance against team Little Big?
February 6, 20188 yr Author Did you really think the Ginger Snaps had a chance against team Little Big? Heck no.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.