Heisman Finalists

GrantNKY

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Lamar has been overlooked at all this season, it is just the reality of the award. As I said in our preseason Heisman discussion, Lamar joins a list of Heisman winners that have returned, had just as good follow-up seasons, but it does not carry the same cache. Again, there is a reason this award has gone to the same person once.

I just don't recall him in the top four or five in any of the list for the last several weeks until the end.

Yeah and everyone else can see how he played against Clemson this year as well...

We aren’t arguing who will win the award. You know that. We’re arguing who’s better.

Well, we’re not really, because I’m not wasting my time, again.

We aren’t arguing who will win the award. You know that. We’re arguing who’s better.

Well, we’re not really, because I’m not wasting my time, again.

On the big stage who played better? It's a simple question and a simple answer. The answer is Baker Mayfield. I would choose Baker Mayfield to play QB on my team over Lamar Jackson. Lamar hits all of the data points more than Mayfield size and speed and arm strength is a wash between the two. It's the other stuff where Mayfield shines, it's the leadership, the winning attitude, the aggressiveness, the charisma, the work ethic that make Baker Mayfield. To me he is a better football player than Lamar Jackson. Lamar has the stat line and the measurables, Baker has everything else and I'm going with him 10/10.

On the big stage who played better? It's a simple question and a simple answer. The answer is Baker Mayfield. I would choose Baker Mayfield to play QB on my team over Lamar Jackson. Lamar hits all of the data points more than Mayfield size and speed and arm strength is a wash between the two. It's the other stuff where Mayfield shines, it's the leadership, the winning attitude, the aggressiveness, the charisma, the work ethic that make Baker Mayfield. To me he is a better football player than Lamar Jackson. Lamar has the stat line and the measurables, Baker has everything else and I'm going with him 10/10.

Baker absolutely performed well on a big stage. He had more opportunities. I’ve never said otherwise.

As for the rest of your post, :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Just stop. You are making yourself look bad.

Baker absolutely performed well on a big stage. He had more opportunities. I’ve never said otherwise.

As for the rest of your post, :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Just stop. You are making yourself look bad.

Lamar had one opportunity and didn't shine. I don't think I am and I believe most people across the country would take Baker Mayfield to lead their team over Lamar Jackson.

I’m still laughing... :lol2:

To suggest Lamar doesn’t have leadership, winning attitude, work ethic and charisma is pure ignorance.

Literally the the funniest thing I’ve ever read on him. Just a horrible take. :lol:

Oh my god man I didn't say he didn't have those things I'm saying Baker is stronger in all of those categories than Lamar is.

Lamar had one opportunity and didn't shine. I don't think I am and I believe most people across the country would take Baker Mayfield to lead their team over Lamar Jackson.

Oh my god man I didn't say he didn't have those things I'm saying Baker is stronger in all of those categories than Lamar is.

Cool.