Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh Gordon Was Reinstated Today

Featured Replies

I think he's still pretty young, if he can put the blunts down, he can still have a really good career. He's going to have to go out and prove he can do it before someone gives him a long term contract. If he stays clean, he can probably get one more big payday before he's done.

 

I thought he was suspended for alcohol?

I thought he was suspended for alcohol?

 

I don't know for sure, just going by what I heard on 1530 this morning. Bugar McFarlan(sp) said if he could stay off the weed he could have a good career.

Gordon was a stud. He needs to try and get himself back into football shape and hopefully he can be a factor next season. Would be nice if he can at least get himself back to game action the last handful of weeks this season with his sights set on next year as his real comeback.

  • Author
Brown's need Gordon yes. Gordon doesn't necessarily need them. If he was cut another team definitely would give him a shot.

 

He is at the mercy of what they want to do with him. He can't play in the league without them either playing him or okaying a trade. So, in that respect, he needs them.

  • Author
I thought he was suspended for alcohol?

 

marijuana has been his major issue though he did get in trouble for drinking when he was not permitted under the agreement to let him back on the field after he had been suspended.

He was drafted in 2012 and hasn't played since 2014. The guy is a very good wide receiver and was viewed as such. They'll be a market if the Browns want to trade him.

 

I guess I should have read Football Reference from top to bottom instead of bottom to top. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.