#6 Pleasure Ridge Park at Cooper (6A First Round)

thsrocks

Pleasure Ridge Park at Cooper:Who wins and why?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Pleasure Ridge Park at Cooper:Who wins and why?

Cooper (2-8) earned the right to host a first round playoff game with their 21-20 victory over Conner and the runner-up finish in District 5. Pleasure Ridge Park (6-4) comes into this game with a two game losing streak and losers in 4 of their previous 6 contests. The longest trip away from home for the Panthers was a win at Eastern (5-5) earlier this season. The trip to Union may take Pleasure Ridge Park out of their comfort zone. The Jaguars will keep this close before dropping a 28-14 decision.

No matter what happens on Friday I am going to say I am proud of the young Jags. Sure they only one 2 games which is two more than many expected but I admire the way the team and coaches stuck together and kept fighting.

Brighter days are surely ahead as so many young players got some valuable Friday night experience that will certainly carry over for the next 2-3 years. I look for Cooper to be back to their old self real soon.

You just never know what way the ball will bounce this Friday so good luck Jags!!

Jags going have to hold on to the ball, 2RV fumbles didn't help last week & the struggle of offensive & defensive lines been rough all season. Field is probably going be sloppy, so holding onto the ball is key. QB does a nice job protecting the ball when he scrabbles & runs. If Jags can get a few big plays & no TO's if could be closer than I 1st posted...not much knowledge of PRP, but they've played some tough teams. Hopefully Jags can shock everyone & get a Win.