October 11, 20178 yr With Halloween coming up its the perfect time to start a dead pool. Has any one ever participated in this game? You pick 10 celebrities you think will die over the course of the year. You get a point for every year under the age of 100. Most points at the end wins. Rather ghoulish, but interesting. Heard some fellows at work that play it. I had not heard of it until recently.
October 11, 20178 yr Does it run Jan 1 to Dec 31 time frame or from the time you give your names until a year is up?
October 11, 20178 yr Author Does it run Jan 1 to Dec 31 time frame or from the time you give your names until a year is up? From what the guys told me, they start on and finish on Halloween. One full year.
October 12, 20178 yr Author I want some of this action. How famous do the people have to be? More massively famous than the artists Bballfan's musical artists. LOL I'd say Hollywood or sports famous. If there is a question we can bring it up to the players.
October 12, 20178 yr More massively famous than the artists Bballfan's musical artists. LOL I'd say Hollywood or sports famous. If there is a question we can bring it up to the players. Seems fair. Fantasy draft-type set up or just 10 that come to mind?
October 12, 20178 yr Author Seems fair. Fantasy draft-type set up or just 10 that come to mind? submit your own list. No draft.
October 12, 20178 yr Author It appears they have cheat sheets out there for this. Celebrity Death Pool 2
November 1, 20187 yr Author Well I cheated on you guys and got in a different dead pool. 10 players each drafting a living person until we had 5 each, no duplicate names on the list. I ended up with; Keith Richards 74 Lou Henson 86 Val Kilmer 58 Olivia Newton John 70 ( I had no idea she was that old) Buzz Aldrin 88 First round and number one over all pick =Bill Cosby! Other notables; Russel Brand, Jerry Sandusky, John Madden, Pete Rose, charlie sheen, Bob Huggins, and Macaulay Culkin.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.