October 8, 20178 yr There is no way that you can penalize teams for the length of the game. They already made it almost impossible for a team to come back in the 4th quarter down a couple of tds by allowing the clock to run on out of bounds outside of the last 2 minutes. It's not the teams fault that they want more revenue from tv timeouts or that replays take as long as they do. Why penalize the teams for longer games by shortening them?
October 8, 20178 yr The games are becoming painfully long. I've been going to UK games since I was a kid and I remember generally getting back to Ashland around 12:15-12:30am for the 7:30 kickoff times. So far this season there have been two 7:30 kickoffs and I haven't made it back to Ashland before 2am yet. It's at the point where I may as well get a room or stay at a friends house for the night games.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.