Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame Academy 4 Highlands 1

Featured Replies

Good lord is this still being debated?

 

Come on we have to have somethin to talk about on the soccer thread nothing eve really does.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If hhs "controlled" the ball for the majority of the game as you stated sidelineview why didn't THEY score more. Anyway you look at a 4 to 1 score in soccer is pretty dominating.

Aren't set pieces part of the game?

NDA Dominated the game against Dixie also. Why didn't THEY score? Ouch!

NotDominateAgain.

This is very funny. Discussing who dominated a game that means absolutely nothing.

 

Does it matter who "dominated"?

I totally agree that a game deceided by one goal could be controlled by either team I've been watching soccer for 25 years and have been on both sides of those results. But I've never walked away from a game after losing by 3 goals and saying "wow we controlled that game"

This is very funny. Discussing who dominated a game that means absolutely nothing.

 

Does it matter who "dominated"?

 

To some it does. Obviously the ones that took the loss.

I totally agree that a game deceided by one goal could be controlled by either team I've been watching soccer for 25 years and have been on both sides of those results. But I've never walked away from a game after losing by 3 goals and saying "wow we controlled that game"

 

Consider the source.

NDA Dominated the game against Dixie also. Why didn't THEY score? Ouch!

NotDominateAgain.

 

4-1 compared to 1-0 is a little different don't you think?

NDA Dominated the game against Dixie also. Why didn't THEY score? Ouch!

NotDominateAgain.

 

I'm a bit confused, were you at this game (NDA Vs Dixie)? If you weren't in attendance what prompts you to say, "NDA Dominated the game against Dixie also"? I do not see where anyone else on BGPs indicated NDA dominated their games Vs Dixie. There are currently 3 post on the Dixie v NDA thread, not one of them say one thing about either team dominating the game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.