Glasgow, KY??

UKMustangFan

You ain't kidding.

Nature of the job I suppose. I don't have to travel often, but when we have issues at one of our locations, I get sent in (well, anything in KY, OH, IN, or MI).

El Segundo, CA. 5-6 times

Nashville 4-5 times

Charlotte 3-4 times

Dallas-twice ayear

Va. Beach--once a year

NYC once a year

Hong Kong once a year

and normally a random place or two.

There is talk of changing our accounts around. Was thrilled a few years ago when I landed the accounts/locations I have now.

Big Moose's BBQ.

Was debating between here and Rib Licker's and Rib Licker's was closed when I went by on Monday so made my decision for me. Got the brisket plate with baked beans and fries. Was really good with the hot BBQ sauce. At only $8 couldn't beat it.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Was debating between here and Rib Licker's and Rib Licker's was closed when I went by on Monday so made my decision for me. Got the brisket plate with baked beans and fries. Was really good with the hot BBQ sauce. At only $8 couldn't beat it.

Thanks for the recommendation!

I don't think I have ever had their brisket. Usually get a large shoulder plate, sometimes the smoked chicken quarter, and a double side of their sweet potato crunch. It's really good and the closest thing I can find thats close to the sweet potato casserole I make during the holidays. Glad you liked it.