Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY State Fair

Featured Replies

Kentucky State Fair

 

Who's going?

 

I've never been, but we're going this weekend.

 

If you've been, what's it like? (same as any other state fair you jackball :lol:) But really, what's the highlight of the fair? Must see? Must eat? Must do?

Going next Friday with a group from the wife's Homemakers club (oh goody). Been several years since the last time, so it's tough to give good advice.

My dad is going, and does every year. It's been years since I've went though

I went to the Ky State Fair and the Ohio State Fair once each when I was a pre-teen. Never had the desire to return. Then again, I don't much care for the county fair either, so that would explain that. I'm just not interested in truck pulls, tractor pulls, bull riding and barrel racing, demolition derby and beauty pageants. But if you're into that sort of thing, enjoy.

I am sure there is something fried you could eat

 

The only redeeming factor (for me) at the county fair is the booth that sells foot-long corn dogs. That's it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.