BGP Fantasy Football League 2017 – American Conference Draft

Godot

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be the s l o w e s t draft in the history of man kind

Shoot, compared to a few years ago, this is blazing. We had a few who pushed the 24hr time limit each time they picked. When Scribe was a mod, he was always busy with the high school previews and would get skipped at least 3-4 times each draft. He finally got smart and gave a few people his number for texts.

Speaking of texts, if you haven't signed up for the draft status texts from the website, you should. It's nice know when a pick has taken place and who picked what player.

Shoot, compared to a few years ago, this is blazing. We had a few who pushed the 24hr time limit each time they picked. When Scribe was a mod, he was always busy with the high school previews and would get skipped at least 3-4 times each draft. He finally got smart and gave a few people his number for texts.

Speaking of texts, if you haven't signed up for the draft status texts from the website, you should. It's nice know when a pick has taken place and who picked what player.

I just looked on my AirMac and navigated the site and couldn't find how to get the texts of the draft. I also have the app on my smart phone. is it there?

I just looked on my AirMac and navigated the site and couldn't find how to get the texts of the draft. I also have the app on my smart phone. is it there?

Look at Post # 20 in the National Draft thread. Godot laid it out how to do it.